Triple Chocolate Cookies
Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies are perfect for cookie lovers. The best Crunchie, Gooey, and Soft Triple Chocolate Cookie recipe!
You're going to fall in love with these perfect triple chocolate cookies. After testing and tweaking dozens of tasty chocolate chip cookie recipes over a few weeks. I came up with these delicious and easy triple chocolate chip cookies.
The perfect chocolate chip cookie in every respect. The outside is crispy and the inside is chewy. This how-to cookie recipe has the best combination of rich chocolate flavors. In addition, the sweet triple layer of chocolate makes a great cookie. Why eat double chocolate chip cookies when you can have triple chocolate chip cookies?
In this recipe, the three different types of chocolate we use are cocoa powder, milk chocolate chips, and white chocolate chunks. Using these three chocolates together makes these gorgeous homemade cookies stand out from all other chocolate chip cookie recipes.
What's the secret to chewy cookies?
The secrets to chewy, thick, & soft chocolate chip cookies are simple but imperative to achieving the very best chocolate chip cookies. To increase chewiness adding extra egg yolks to your cookie recipe is one of the easiest ways to get perfect chewy chocolate chip cookies every time. Over baking, cookies will annihilate the cookie-lover experience. Get to know your oven, as timing is the secret to softness, so reduce the baking time until you reach that perfect point between softness and mush. Plus, to increase thickness, many popular cookie recipes use cornstarch in the dough. Cornstarch will help increase thickness and softness too.
What makes cookies more soft and chewy?
Most non-vegan cookie recipes require at least one egg. Try omitting the egg whites, which tend to dry when baking, and replace them with extra egg yolks. In addition, egg yolks are richer in fat than egg whites, this extra fat can help keep cookies moist and chewier.
What are triple chocolate cookies?
Triple chocolate chip cookies tend to contain three different types of chocolate. Chocolate is made from roasted and ground cacao seeds. Triple Chocolate chip cookies can contain any combination of cocoa powder, white, milk, or dark chocolate chips. In fact, there are numerous colors of chocolate melts available. So you can pick any three different chocolates and you have triple chocolate cookies.
What does Triple chocolate mean?
Chocolate chocolate chip cookie recipes use dough with cocoa powder or chocolate before mixing in the chocolate chips. Different cookie recipes that combine these various types of chocolates are also known as "double" or "triple" chocolate chip cookies, depending on the combinations of cookie dough and chocolate types or colors used.
How to gift chocolate chip cookies
Just wrap about 4-5 of your most tasty and perfect-looking cookies in brown parchment paper and tie them with a string and add a small gift tag. Chocolate chip cookies are the perfect homemade gift for a friend, teacher, or work colleague. I mean, who wouldn’t love homemade cookies as a gift? Especially when they taste this good. This cellophane and ribbon gift wrapping set from amazon is perfect for making all sorts of gifting treats including cookies, look awesome.
Triple Chocolate chip cookies
- The first thing you’ll need to do is preheat your oven to 175°C / 350°F
- Then grab yourself a mixing bowl and add in the wet ingredients butter, soft brown sugar, milk, and vanilla essence and cream the mixture together with a whisk.110 g Butter, 200 g Soft brown sugar, 60 milliliters Milk, 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- Do this until cookie dough looks thick creamy and has a fudgy color to it.
- Next, sift the flour and cocoa powder into a separate mixing bowl.200 g Plain flour, 40 g Cocoa powder
- Then add in the baking powder and the sea salt and give it a quick stir.½ tsp Sea salt, ½ tsp Baking powder
- Now add half of our bowl of flour and cocoa into the creamed mixture, mix for a minute, and then add the second half of the flour.
- While the cookie dough is mixing grab your white chocolate and milk chocolate, then chop it into chunks.100 g White chocolate chunks, 100 g Milk chocolate chunks
- After a couple of minutes of mixing the cookie dough, add in the milk chocolate and white chocolate chunks and give your cookie dough one last mix.
- Grab yourself a cookie sheet (no need to grease the tray) and using two tablespoons or a cookie dough scoop, add chocolate chip cookie dough balls to the baking sheet.
- Round each chocolate chip cookie ball with your spoon and push each top-down slightly. Pressing on each of the cookie dough balls helps to create the perfect cracked top.
- Now all that’s left is to pop them into your preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Once baked leave the chocolate chip cookies to cool for a few minutes before removing them from the baking tray.
- Then simply place your triple chocolate chip cookies onto a plate and serve.
If you love making easy chocolate chip cookies check out my Dalgona double chocolate chip cookie recipe. They taste absolutely amazing, they will make a great addition for any coffee morning you have with friends.