Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate chocolate Chip Cookies are perfect for cookie lovers. Truly the best Crunchie, Gooey, and Soft chocolate chocolate Cookie recipe!
You're going to fall in love with these perfect chocolate chocolate chip cookies. After testing and tweaking dozens of tasty chocolate chip cookie recipes over a few weeks. I came up with these delicious and easy triple chocolate chip cookies.
The perfect chocolate chip cookies in every way. As they’re crunchy on the outside and chewy in the center. This how-to cookie recipe has the best combination of rich chocolaty flavors. Plus, the sweet triple layers of chocolate make for an awesome cookie. Why go for double chocolate chip cookies when you can go for triple chocolate chip!
This recipe uses three types of chocolate: cocoa powder, milk chocolate chips, and white chocolate chips. When these three chocolates are used together, these beautiful homemade cookies stand out from all other chocolate chip cookie recipes.
What's the secret to chewy cookies?
The secrets to chewy, thick, & soft chocolate chip cookies are simple but imperative to achieving the very best chocolate chip cookies. To increase chewiness adding extra egg yolks to your cookie recipe is one of the easiest ways to get perfect chewy chocolate chip cookies every time. Baking or cooking your cookies too long will annihilate the cookie-lover experience. Really get to know your oven, timing is the secret to softness, so reduce the cooking time until you reach that perfect point between softness and mash. Plus, to increase cookie thickness, many popular cookie recipes use cornstarch in the dough. Cornstarch will help increase thickness and softness too.
What makes cookies more soft and chewy?
Most non-vegan cookie recipes require at least one egg. Try omitting the egg whites, which tend to dry when baking, and replace them with extra egg yolks. In addition, egg yolks are richer in fat than egg whites, this extra fat can help keep cookies moist and chewier.
What are triple chocolate cookies?
Triple chocolate chip cookies tend to contain three different types of chocolate. Chocolate is made from roasted and ground cacao seeds. Triple Chocolate chip cookies can contain any combination of cocoa powder, white, milk, or dark chocolate chips. In fact, there are numerous colors of chocolate melts available. So you can pick any three different chocolates and you have triple chocolate cookies.
What does Triple chocolate mean?
This chocolate chip cookie recipe uses a dough with cocoa powder or chocolate before mixing the chocolate chips. Various cookie recipes that combine these different types of chocolate are also referred to as "double" or "triple" chocolate chip cookies, depending on the cookie dough used and the types of color combinations of chocolate.
How to make chocolate chip cookies gifts
Simply wrap about 4 to 5 delicious and good-looking cookies in brown parchment paper, tie them with a string, and add a small gift tag. Chocolate chip cookies are the perfect homemade gift for friends, teachers, or colleagues. So who doesn't like homemade cookies as a gift? Especially when they are so tasty. This Amazon cellophane and bow gift wrap set is perfect for making all types of gifts, including cookies, great.
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
- The first thing you need to do is preheat the oven to 175 ° C / 350 ° F
- Then take the mixing bowl, add the moist butter, softened brown sugar, milk and vanilla extract and mix with a whisk.110 g Butter, 200 g Soft brown sugar, 60 milliliters Milk, 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- Do this until the cookie dough looks thick and creamy and has a fudgy color to it.
- Using a sift, transfer the flour and cocoa cake to another mixing bowl.200 g Plain flour, 40 g Cocoa powder
- Next, add baking powder and sea salt and stir gently.½ tsp Sea salt, ½ tsp Baking powder
- Next, add half a bowl of the flour and cocoa to the creamy mixture, mix for 1 minute, then add the other half of the flour.
- While the cookie dough is mixed, take white chocolate chips or chunks and milk chocolate and chop them into small pieces.100 g White chocolate chunks, 100 g Milk chocolate chunks
- After mixing the cookie dough for a few minutes, add milk chocolate and white chocolate chips and mix the cookie dough one last time.
- Grab the baking sheet (no need to grease the sheet) and use two tablespoons or a cookie dough scoop to scoop the chocolate chip cookie dough balls into the baking sheet.
- Roll each chocolate chip cookie ball with a spoon and gently press down on each tip. Pushing down on the ball of each cookie dough will help create the perfect cracked top.
- Now you only have to put your chocolate chocolate cookies in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- After baking, allow the soft chocolate chip cookies to cool for a few minutes and then remove from the baking sheet.
- Next, serve the triple chocolate chip cookie on a plate.
These perfect chocolate chip cookies are easy to store, place them into an airtight container, store them in a cool place and enjoy over the next few days. This chocolate chip cookie recipe can be easily adapted to a dairy-free or vegan recipe by simply replacing butter and milk with a vegan or dairy-free option.
If you love making easy chocolate chip cookies check out my Mini Egg Brownies recipe. They taste absolutely amazing, they make a great addition for coffee mornings with friends.