The Best Chocolate Brownies Ever
Worlds best brownies recipe, deep, fudgy and always satisfies your chocolate urges. Delivering chocolate heaven, these easy brownies are a tasty crowd pleaser.
So here it is, the best chocolate brownie recipe. I use this fantastic and easy brownie recipe for all my family get together’s, parties and bake sales and they literally fly off the plate. They are that awesome and so simple to make. You’ll absolutely love the texture of these chocolate fudgy brownies, I tell you now, they are so moreish. This is the best chocolate fudge brownie recipe and its the last one you will ever need.
I topped my brownie recipe with dark chocolate chunks this time but you can choose any topping of your choice. I have in the past been known to top my brownies with broken Biscoff, chocolate M&Ms and chunks of fudge, but never at the same time lol.
How to Make Brownies
Making brownies from scratch is a lot easier than you think, especially if you follow my super easy step-by-step recipe below. The first thing I do in this recipe is melt the dark chocolate. Secondly I add all the dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl or stand mixer. Then measure out and pour in the wet ingredients and give it a really good mix. Lastly pour in your delicious melted chocolate, give it a really good mix. Grab your prepped dish, and fill it up with your gorgeous gooey chocolate brownie mixture and bake for 35 minutes. Once baked, leave to cool, all that's left is to serve up the best homemade chocolate brownies.
Vegan Brownie recipe
I almost forgot to mention that this is actually a vegan friendly recipe. All the ingredients I used were all dairy free and egg free. If you don’t want to add in soya milk you can add any dairy free milk you like, what ever you have to hand will probably be fine. So if you were looking for delicious vegan brownies you can end your search here.
To mix my brownie ingredients I used my trusted Kenwood Titanium Chef XL stand mixer which makes short work of the thick gooey brownie mixture.
- 300 g Dark chocolate For melting
- 100 g Chopped dark chocolate chunks For the topping
- 340 g Self-raising flour
- 3 tbsp Cocoa powder heaped
- 306 g Caster sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 460 milliliters Unsweetened soya milk
- 60 milliliters Sunflower oil you can use whatever kind of milk you like
- First things first, preheat your oven to 180°C or 350°F
- Next prepare a large Pyrex dish, grease with a little butter or oil then line with parchment paper.
- Now brake 300g of dark chocolate into a separate glass Pyrex bowl and heat over a pan with simmering water, stir until melted. Then set to one side.300 g Dark chocolate
- Into a large mixing bowl or stand mixer add in the self-raising flour, cocoa powder, caster sugar and a Pinch of salt.340 g Self-raising flour, 3 tbsp Cocoa powder, 306 g Caster sugar, 1/4 tsp Salt
- Then in a measuring jug add in your milk, vanilla extract and sunflower oil give it a little stir.1 tbsp Vanilla extract, 460 milliliters Unsweetened soya milk, 60 milliliters Sunflower oil
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Once mixed pour in your delicious melted chocolate that we set to one side.
- When your mixture is well incorporated grab your prepped dish, and fill it up with your gorgeous gooey chocolate brownie mixture.
- Now all you have to do is spread it out so it's all even.
- Break up the dark chocolate into chunks and top off your brownie mixture by scattering the chunks of chocolate evenly over the top.100 g Chopped dark chocolate chunks
- Now pop it in the oven at 180°C for 35 minutes.
- To test if your brownie is cooked properly, you simply stick in a fork or skewer, pull it out and if there is no gooey mixture on it, it's done. If there is a little gooey mixture on it, simply pop it back in the oven for a couple more minutes and test again.
- Once cooked leave in the dish to cool.
- When the brownie has cooled off, remove from the dish, peel back the parchment paper and chop into squares.
- That’s it, you’re ready to serve and enjoy.
If you live in the UK and your looking for an even easier option for delicious chocolate brownies, why not check out the company Bad Brownie. Their brownies are very tasty and well worth the try. Unfortunately they don't deliver brownies to Ireland lol. I hope you enjoy these brownies as much as my family and friends do. If you love fudgy, gooey and chocolate treats why not check out our other chocolate based recipes.
If you love baking as much as me, why not find Love food feed recipes on social media and keep up to date with all my new recipes as they come out each week.
4 thoughts on “The Best Chocolate Brownies Ever”
I’ve made this brownie recipe 3 times, my family love it, never any left over lol.
Glad you liked it Ursula, brownies are ever popular.
Is there a secret to getting very moist brownies?
Yes, eggs are the key to really moist brownie’s. My mini egg brownie recipe is more moist than this recipe, of course if mini eggs aren’t your thing you can use the recipe and swap out the mini eggs for your favorite brownie treat.