Are you ready to caffeinate your taste buds with a tempting twist? Look no further than our mouthwatering iced caramel coffee recipe! This delightful concoction combines the smooth richness of coffee with the creamy sweetness of caramel, creating a refreshing and indulgent drink that will have you begging for another sip. From the first icy cool drop that touches your lips, to the last satisfying gulp, get ready for a thrilling rollercoaster ride of flavors that will leave you buzzing with joy. Get your straws ready and let’s dive into this iced caramel coffee adventure!
Iced caramel coffees are trending right now, and for a very good reason, they are deliciously scrumptious. The coffee compliments the caramel flavor perfectly, and the creamy frothed topping makes this irresistible to any iced-coffee lover.
What Syrups To use In Coffee?
What syrups do you use in coffee and are they any different from normal syrups? The syrups used in coffee recipes are normally made of pure cane sugar, water, and natural flavors, such as vanilla. Unlike other syrups which are made from cane sugar, water, and citric acid, which have the consistency of thick treacle. I use Monin syrups for all my coffee recipes that require a dash of syrup, its lovely runny, thin, and not-so-sticky consistency is perfect not only in coffee but also in cocktails, mocktails, milkshakes, smoothies, and even to top ice cream. Some of the big coffee shop chains, such as Costa Coffee, use Monin syrups.
How much is a double shot of espresso?
A single shot of espresso is 40mls or 1.35 fl oz, each shot uses around 7 to 9 grams of finely ground coffee beans. A double shot of espresso is obviously double a single shot making it 80mls or 2.70 fl oz.
Best Milk Frother Ever!
This Nespresso Aeroccino 4 not only heats your milk, it also makes hot or cold frothed milk and cream. It also looks beautiful and very stylish on your worktop too. Every one of my friends and family has complimented me on this little milk frother jug. I have even seen Reese Witherspoon on her social media using one. What can I say other than I haven't actually seen a nicer milk frother? The Aeroccino is super easy to use with really simple-to-use picture buttons on the front of the device. All the small components, such as the tiny whisk and the lid and rim, are dishwasher safe. The main jug can be rinsed and wiped with a dry cloth, being careful not to get the electric component at the bottom wet. I love how quiet the frother is. It's basically silent and will make you delicious frothy milk in seconds for the complete coffee shop experience.
What Ingredients Will I Need to Make An Iced Caramel Coffee?
Brace yourself for an explosion of deliciousness as you sip on this frosty concoction that will transport you straight to java paradise. So, grab hold of your apron and get ready to whip up a glass of pure caffeinated decadence. Here are the ingredients you’ll need:
- Double espresso : The double espresso brings a strong and velvety kick to this iced caramel coffee extravaganza.
- Ice cubes (for the cocktail shaker): The ice cubes for the cocktail shaker make shaking up this drink as refreshing as a polar plunge.
- Caramel coffee syrup: With its sweet and buttery goodness, the caramel coffee syrup adds a touch of magic to each sip of this icy treat.
- Ice cubes (to add the glass): When you drop those ice cubes into the glass, get ready for an instant cooldown that will have you saying “ahh” with every sip.
- Milk: For those craving a creamy touch, adding milk gives this beverage a luscious and smooth texture that will make taste buds dance.
- Double cream: And finally, double cream crowns our iced caramel coffee masterpiece with extravagance, giving it a luxurious richness fit for royalty.
What To Serve With An Iced Caramel Coffee
When it comes to the perfect pairing for a refreshing glass of Iced Caramel Coffee, look no further than delightful treats that will make your taste buds dance with joy!
- One delectable option is a plate of warm, freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. The gooey chocolate morsels and buttery flavor perfectly complement the rich caramel notes in your coffee.
- If you prefer something lighter, indulge in a slice of fluffy vanilla cake with a creamy buttercream frosting. The sweet and moist cake amplifies the sweetness in the caramel coffee while adding an element of elegance to your afternoon coffee break.
- For a more eclectic choice, why not opt for tangy lemon bars? Their zesty burst of citrus goodness counterbalances the sweetness and adds a fresh twist to your beverage experience.
So whether you’re craving something sinfully chocolaty, pleasurably sweet, or refreshingly tangy, these food options will add an unforgettable flair to your Iced Caramel Coffee!
Iced Caramel Coffee
- First add ice cubes, caramel coffee syrup and a double espresso to a cocktail shaker and shake for 10 seconds.80 mls Double espresso, 1 Tbsp Caramel coffee syrup, 2 Large Ice cubes
- Add ice cubes to a coffee mug.120 g Ice cubes
- Next pour your shaken coffee caramel mixture over into your coffee mug.
- Now add the cold cream and milk to your milk frother and put it onto the cold froth setting.40 ml Milk, 40 ml Double cream
- Pour the milk and cream froth over your coffee.
- Serve straight away and enjoy.
As you can see, preparing an iced caramel coffee is an enjoyable and simple task that makes a luxurious and creamy iced coffee. For more coffee drinks check out some of our most popular coffees. You’ll find all the best coffee recipes here at Love Food Feed, from iced macchiatos to hot lattes, we even have a few amazing coffee cocktails too, from espresso martini to the famous Irish affogato coffee cocktail and everything in between.
If you want to see new coffee recipes when we post them, find us on social media and keep up to date with all the foodie news and recipes.