This spooky Toxic Fizz is definitely the master piece of my Halloween drinks table.
It’s that time of year again. Halloween is here! I absolutely love Halloween and love making the most of it. Everything is so much fun, dressing up, candy, the spooky-themed food, and best of all, the party’s with good friends.
I love making fun, spooky but delicious Halloween-themed food and drinks. My parties and get-togethers wouldn’t be the same without them. How cool does this drink look? This is a party trick kind of drink I do for the kids. It’s quite entertaining to watch it being made. I love the vibrant colors of this toxic fizz drink; it just looks so awesome.
How to make this Halloween drink
This drink is so easy and fun to make. I always make this drink just before I serve it. This isn’t an exact recipe as such; it’s just pouring different brightly colored drinks into a jug. But I have found that this doesn’t really work well with fruit juice, as it has a heavier and thicker liquid.
So, when choosing your drinks, make sure they are of similar consistency or sugar content. To make this drink fill a jug to the top with ice, then add each fizzy drink slowly over the ice cubes. The reason I use so many ice cubes is so the layers stay where they are meant to be.
For this Halloween drink, I used Fanta orange, Fanta wild berry, and limeade.
I would suggest that you serve your Toxic Fizz as soon as possible after making it. As the ice cubes start to melt, the colors will blend into each other and lose its wow factor. The kiddies think this drink is great fun, now, every time we eat out for dinner and there is a self-service drink machine, they all try to recreate this Spooktacular drink.
This Toxic Fizz is definitely the master piece of my Halloween drinks table.
This spooky Toxic fizz is definitely the masterpiece of my Halloween drinks table.
You will need:
- Large Jug
- 500 ml Fanta orange (you can have any drink you like)
- 500 ml Fanta wild berry (you can have any drink you like)
- 500 ml Limeade (you can have any drink you like)
- Lots of ice
- First you need to fill a large jug with ice to the top.
- Then fill 1/3 up with one color drink.
- Next 1/3 with the next color.
- Then again to top the jug off with the third color.
I used Zero sugar drinks as they were what was available in my local supermarket, buy whichever drinks you like best.
I just know you’re going to love this Toxic Fizz drink as much as my friends and family.
- 500 ml Fanta orange (You can have any color drink you like.)
- 500 ml Fanta wild berry
- 500 ml Limeade
- 2 ltr Ice
- First you need to fill a large jug with ice to the top.2 ltr Ice
- Then fill 1/3 of the jug up with one color fizzy drink.500 ml Fanta wild berry
- Fill the next 1/3 with the next color fizzy drink, limeade is an excellent choice to get that toxic green Halloween color.500 ml Fanta orange
- Then again to top the jug off with the third color.500 ml Limeade
- Thats your Halloween toxic fizz party drink ready to serve.
Love Food Feed has a few other Halloween-themed drink recipes if you are looking for spookier beverage Halloween inspiration. Ice Scream floats, Witches Brew and Bloody Vampire punch to name but a few.
Or follow Love Food Feed on our social media so you never miss out on our new recipes as they come out each week. Happy Halloween.
Halloween Drink Recipes
Goosebumps Halloween Punch Recipe
Total prep time: 10 minutes
Rated: 4.9 out of 5 stars
Draculas' Halloween punch
Total time: 15 minutes
Rated: 5 stars
2 thoughts on “Toxic Fizz”
Used this for my boys 6th birthday party went down a treat, thanks.
Thanks, glad they liked it!