Mini Egg Milkshake
This Mini egg milkshake is super simple to make and only requires 4 ingredients. This Easter milkshake recipe is thick, creamy and absolutely delicious.
Are you nuts about Cadbury Mini Eggs? If so, you're going to love these creamy Easter mini egg milkshakes. One of Love Food Feeds delicious Easter recipes, these chocolaty and creamy milkshakes remind me of McDonald's milkshakes. Mini egg milkshakes are the perfect Easter surprise refreshments to keep your hungry egg hunters on the go.
What makes Cadbury Mini eggs so good?
Cadbury's Mini eggs are something I look forward to eating every Easter. As soon as they arrive in the shops I'm there buying the biggest tin I can and a giant Easter egg or two. Out of all the Easter treats, mini eggs always seem to be the first ones sold out, but what makes mini eggs so good? The ratio of milk chocolate and the crunchy sugar-coated shell is perfection in one bite. Unlike other brands of chocolate mini eggs which have a bright glossy finish, Cadbury's has a very distinctive pastel matte-colored sugar coating. So the popularity of these Easter treats is in part due to their crunchy sugar coating and that's something you just want to sink your teeth into. Plus, once you've crunched open the sugar coating, you're left with Cadbury's famous creamy milk chocolate.
How to make a milkshake?
Milkshakes are so simple to make, all you need is a blender and two ingredients, vanilla ice cream and milk. If you want to make your milkshake extra special, you can add chocolates, Oreo cookies, or fruit, you can also change up the ice cream flavor. Add your ice cream and milk and any extra treats to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Pour into a glass and garnish with whipped cream. If you're feeling extra fancy, you can add a little syrup and a few sprinkles too. For the perfect thick creamy milkshake, always serve straight away.
How do you make a thick milkshake?
The simple way to make your homemade milkshake thicker is to add in more ice cream and a little less milk. Also, make sure that your ice cream is 100% real dairy as some ice creams are labeled as “frozen desserts” and can contain additives and even oil which may separate once blended. Top tip, don't add in ice, as the ice will water down the milkshake as it begins to melt.
How many calories are in a milkshake?
This Cadbury's Mini Egg Milkshake is 967 calories per serving. If you're watching your calorie intake, you can leave out the whipped cream topping and the extra garnish of mini eggs.
How to make Mini Egg milkshakes
1. First, add half-dozen scoops of creamy vanilla frozen dessert into your liquidizer.
2. Next, add your milk into the blender.
3. Then add in your mini eggs and mix till the chocolate mini eggs are finely blended.
4. Pour your creamy mini egg drink into your glasses add your toppings and mini eggs to garnish.
5. Serve your milkshakes right away and have a happy Easter.
Mini Egg Milkshake
- First, add 6 scoops of creamy vanilla ice cream into your blender.600 Milliliters Vanilla ice cream
- Next, pour in your milk.200 Milliliters Whole milk
- Then add in your mini eggs and blend until the chocolate mini eggs are finely processed.64 grams Cadbury's Mini eggs
- Pour your heavenly mini egg milkshake into your glasses and top with whipped cream and a few mini eggs to garnish.100 Milliliters Whipped cream
- Serve your milkshakes straight away and enjoy.
This milkshake recipe would taste great with a square of chocolate brownie or even a slice of rich chocolate fudge cake.
For more Easter recipes follow Love Food Feed on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and lots more. You’ll see all our new recipes each week.