Vegan Ice Cream Sundae
Truly delicious vegan ice cream sundae, with a mix of full flavors this sundae just pops like a banoffee pie. I hope you enjoy making this Ice cream Sundae recipe!
When I filmed myself making this ice cream sundae, I was so excited to be trying out the new vegan Ben and Jerrys ice cream. Of course with the added bonus of using my new ice cream sundae glasses and long dessert spoons. Little did I know when I filmed this I would later that year have my very own recipe website Love Food Feed.
For this Sundae I tried out the vegan coconutterly caramel’d Ben and Jerry’s ice cream flavor. Which I have to say has an absolutely gorgeous flavor. All the ingredients for this ice cream are completely vegan. I used Lotus Biscoff biscuits, Askeys treat chocolate flavor topping, Free’ist dark chocolate with orange chocolate bar, the Free From Kitchen Co. Salted Caramel Chocolate Slab and a banana.
Check out my vegan ice cream sundae how to video. Where I taste test the new Vegan Ben and Jerry ice cream and of course my retro ice cream sundae glasses.
How to Make Ice Cream Sundaes
When it comes to ice cream sundaes there is no real recipe as such. Its all about the different layers, sauce, ice cream and something chunky (banana or brownie etc.). Plus more ice cream, something to crunch and of course more sauce to top it off. When it come to sundae ingredients there are literally thousands of combinations.
The end result of this sundae tasted just like a banoffee pie, it was seriously good. I have made this dessert so many times since this video and I still love it.
If you love the look of my retro ice cream sundae glasses and long handled dessert spoons you can find them on Amazon. Here is the links to the exact retro glasses I bought. Just in case you wanted to treat yourself to your own set.
Vegan Ice Cream Sundae
- 150 milliliters Ben and Jerry’s vegan coconutterly caramel’d ice cream
- 2 Biscoff biscuits
- 2 tbsp Askeys treat chocolate flavour topping
- 15 g Free'ist dark chocolate with orange chocolate bar
- 15 g The free from kitchen co salted caramel choc slab
- 1 Banana.
- To achieve this ice cream heaven, firstly pour a little chocolate sauce around the rim of the sundae glass and I little at the bottom.2 tbsp Askeys treat chocolate flavour topping
- Next add a couple of scoops of vegan ice cream.150 milliliters Ben and Jerry’s vegan coconutterly caramel’d ice cream
- Then add a few slices of banana in.1 Banana.
- Now add in a little more vegan ice cream.150 milliliters Ben and Jerry’s vegan coconutterly caramel’d ice cream
- Add in a few squares of vegan chocolate of your choice.15 g Free'ist dark chocolate with orange chocolate bar, 15 g The free from kitchen co salted caramel choc slab
- Top off your vegan ice cream with a few more slices of banana.1 Banana.
- And last but not least top of your ice cream sundae with 2 Biscoff biscuits. Now all that’s left is to enjoy.2 Biscoff biscuits
I’m so glad that I tried this vegan Ben and Jerry’s coconutterly caramel’d ice cream. I’m very happy that I got to share this experience with you. If you want to see more of my vegan recipes why not browse the Love Food Feed’s vegan section. If you loved this recipe, I personally recommend my strawberry and banana smoothie bowl it is so delicious.
Follow Love Food Feed on social media and don't miss out on our new recipes as they come out each week.